Fly Tying
breambuster

OFFICIAL! Bluegill #2 Sign Up Thread

I did red and Blacks, sorry didn't even see your choice, teach me to actually read posts once in a while :blink:

if red/black isn't enough of a difference I'll find something else to tie... For me its the toughest part of a swap, figuring out what to tie :dunno:

BreamBuster,

I'll be tying the bluegill version of the San Juan worm.

I always have good luck with it.

Juice :P

P.S. Please send an Addy.

Just tied up some Gillys, I'll be done with them pretty soon if you'd like to send me off an Address..

OK RDL. I sent you a PM before I got saw your reply to the thread. Either fly is fine. My addy is in your PM box.

Thanks.

BB

The swap rules state 15 of my most productive flies buy Nov 30....Well that makes my choice much easy-er...

15 red fox squirrel nymphs addy please.

Ok guys I'm done and need a addy. The RFSN is a fly that I got form ridderbos3. It is the most productive pan fish fly Period!! Ive caught crappie perch bass trout gills and sunnies on this fly. Fish it until all of the fluff flash legs and tail are gone! A killer way to fish this fly is to tie a dropper fly on to it that is un weighted like a damsel, mackie bug, or hum bug. And be prepared for doubles!!!

Ok guys I'm done and need a addy. The RFSN is a fly that I got form ridderbos3. It is the most productive pan fish fly Period!! Ive caught crappie perch bass trout gills and sunnies on this fly. Fish it until all of the fluff flash legs and tail are gone! A killer way to fish this fly is to tie a dropper fly on to it that is un weighted like a damsel, mackie bug, or hum bug. And be prepared for doubles!!!

Exciting!! Can't wait to see this fly.

riffleriversteelheadslayer, your flies arrived today! You are the first one to get a set to me. Way to Go!

The 'gill slayer looks like a good, effective pattern. Thanks for a great tie & an excellent addition to this swap.

Take care

BB

Shoot, I forgot to sign up! :wallbash: Keep me in mind for number 3, willya?

Well, shoot, Buddy, I TRIED this time! :P

Sure, I'll yell at you next time. May even "Yell" a little louder! I'm thinking the next swap may be "Topwater Gill Flies." How does that sound?

Take care

BB

I opened the mailbox today & a whole swarm of Damsel Flies came pouring out! In my part of the South they are called "Snake Doctors." Don't ask me why! Great tie, Sully. Very well done. Very realistic. They ought to be killers on some 'gills.

This is already shaping up to be a great swap.

BB

Snake Doctors?!? :huh:

Glad they arrived. They were one of my "hot" flies this summer.

BB...Keep the fly that you would be sending back to me. I have a few of my own.

Thanks for hosting.

SullyTM