Fly Tying
chrisfish

Wulff Swap

Nice pattern sukhoidave!

I have to say i'm partial to seeing the wulff skater. Mabye its a fly with peircings, a black flag tee-shirt, vans, and baggy shorts? :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

seriously though, the skater sounds cool

for sure blazo. Any word on those dates for august? give me a call. This should be a cool set of flies ah?

later,

chris

Back from the islands... AOS do you always have to be such a smart :butt: . :hyst:

Chrisfish, I'll get ahold of you tonight. :drunk:

I'm thinking since we have skater wulff, I'm going to ty a Royal Discotech Wulff #14.

AOS before you resond... No, you don't have to be in your 50's or own a copy of Saturday Night Fever to attempt this pattern. :D

Juice :P

Altar of Sacrifice

The Lady Joan is a hairwing salmon and trout fly. It has a burnt orange floss body ribbed with silver oval tinsel, an underwing of soft black bear, overwing of gray squirrel and a beard of soft yellow hackle fibers. Lee dedicated this simple but elegant fly to his wife Joan.

Stayin Alive, Stayin Alive. HA Ah ha ah Stayin aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee yeah.

I love that album. :ban:

RDL: I'll let you know when they get here.

AOS that "Lady Joan" is SWEET. :headbang: I'll post a picture of the whole set rockworm put together when the flies are back to you all.

Juice: got you down for a Royal :ban: Discotech :kicking: Wulff #14. How was your trip?

stayin alive...stayin alive.................(It's stuck in my head now :wallbash: ) ah ha ha ha stayin alive.

Rockworm: The Lady Joan pattern you tied is totally sweet. :headbang:

I got a look at 'em last night.

This is gonna be an awesome swap.

:P

RDL: Got the flies yesterday. Very nice ties!!! and the colors are great for the chistmas seson :D

And just a reminder that I will Update the very first post in this thread as we go.

Glad they made it, thanks for the update :headbang: And for the record, the pattern stated those were Grizzly King Wullfs :P