Fly Tying
chrisfish

Wulff Swap

Chrisfish:

It's getting to be that time. I should be done in the next day or so. So I will need to get an address. I will have them in the mail by the weekend. :yahoo:

By the way I will throw in a version of the skater just for grins.

Well boys and girls .....Everything is done I will put them in the mail tomorrow!! I want to say thank you to all of you who joined the swap. I am just getting serious about tying. This swap got me concentrating on all the elements required for building good patterns. My offerings are probably not perfect, but they are definitely improved. I look forward to getting into more swaps to get even better.

I just joined a fly club that is about 50 years old and there are a number of members who have been tying for decades. If you have any questions regarding Northwest Fly Fishing, patterns, tactics or just are in the area, let me know and I will see what I can do.

Thanks again!!!

Here ia what a Wulff Skater looks like.

post-12269-1198923538_thumb.jpg

Addy Sent. thanks for tying in this one lyrick :)

Happy New Year Everybody :D Just a reminder that all flies are due here on the 15th. So they should be in the mail sometime next week.

The first post is up to date and shows where we stand.

chris

Just a quick note to let you guys know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I manage a store in the retail sector, so December has been rough on me.

The flies will be there by the due date, even if I have to send them via overnight mail.

I just got home for the evening, so I'll be tying some tonight.

Happy New Years!

Sure thing Dart. we got time. now the holidays are winding down, and cabin fever is setting in. I PM'ed the Addy for ya.

sukhoidave: Addy sent. I realy like the "snow day" flie you posted. Very nice expression of just how the world looks around here right now. winter wounderland :D Great Fly!!!

:) WOW....after seeing of the pics , this is one swap I can't wait to get. Any chance of someone posting a group shot of the flies after they receive them ?

Received flies from Student4ever. Very well tied. totaly sweet set of flies!!!!!! :headbang:

I can post a pic of the whole set once they are all together. If this is ok with everyone?

chris.

I can post a pic of the whole set once they are all together. If this is ok with everyone?

chris.

:headbang:

Flies in the mail...look for my post later today called "Wullfmanship"in the Fly Tying Bench to see what I learned working this swap.

Thanks for hosting Chris...a great classic pattern to tie.

To tradition!

Hot Tuna