Fly Tying
chrisfish

Wulff Swap

Hello everyone. This is a Wulff pattern swap. Open to the first 12 tiers. Sign up will stay open til 11-19-07. All flies are do at my place by 1-15-08. I realize this is a long turn around, but the mail can be a bear during the holidays and this should account for that. Plus it gives everyone time to learn the patterns well. I will update this first post as we go to keep evryone informed. This should make for a good set of dries for everybody this spring:)

1. chrisfish; .............#14 Irresistible Wulff ................................done!!! :D

2. Student4evr................Red Wulff..................en route.......Received!!!! :D

3. Juice....................Royal Discotech Wulff #14....................Received!!! :D

4. Lyrick.....................Green Drake Wulff...........en route.....

5. Hot Tuna; ..............#12 white wulff................en route......

6. altar of sacrifice......#14 grizzly wulffs ylw.......en route...... :whistle:

7. Dart; ....................#12 Royal Wulff................dropped

8. flygirl;...................#14 Ausable Wulff.......en route..........Recieved!!!! :D

9. rockworm..............#4 Lady Joan...............Addy sent.......Recieved!!!! :D

10. RDL..................grizzel king wulffs..............Addy sent.......Recieved!!!! :D

11. sukhoidave.............#12 Dark Wulff............En route.........Recieved!!! :D

12. geozip.........................Blond Wulff..........Addy sent.........Recieved!!!! :D

I'm In. I don't know what pattern I will tie yet. I'm not sure of your address or where to find it. This is new to me. But I'm willing to play.

Good to have you in juice! :headbang:

And nice to meet ya Student4evr. Glad to have you aboard! The swap rules are pinned at the top of the swaps board. They will explain most of it. When your ready for my address just ask and i'll send it to you in a PM or e-mail. If you have any questions just ask. And thanks again for gettin in this one. I think you'll like this site. Very positive and informative place :D

If/when you guys decide on a pattern let me know and i'll update the first post.

chris

I'm in

So many wulff patterns to choose!

Any request, if not I will let you know monday what I hope to do.

Thanks

Lyrick

Welcome Lyrick and Hot Tuna.

lyrick; you pick it. we'll fish it :D

Hot Tuna; got you down for a white wulff size 12.

thanks for joining up

chris

good to see ya here AOS! I'm sure whatever pattern you come up with will rock :headbang:

And welcome aboard Dartigan. the Royal wulff's a great fly! thanks for joinin in.

5 spots left.

chris