Fly Tying
pickin6ofem

Foam #4 Anything with Foam

OK - decided. Steve, the jointed ones are a little too time consuming for a swap, but I'll put a few aside for you ;)

I'm at one end of the spectrum, since I primarily fish saltwater and bass. What size would be most useful to the group as a whole? I'm thinking about #2 - probably bigger than most of you use, but getting small for my collection :lol: I'll go smaller if requested.

John

post-4245-1195569760_thumb.jpg

RRSHS: Glow in the dark???!!!............... Sweet :D

Pickin6ofem: Sent out 25 little foam wing caddis at noon today.

Here's what I'm sendin'! This lil guy will float and swim just under the surface and brings some surprising strikes from all kindsa fish. Contrary to the way it looks, the hook isn't up-and-down, it's actually sideways. The fly will lie flat as you fish it.

I need your address pick6. I'm gonna hafta just save it this time. I need to build an address book of the members here!

post-63-1196362780_thumb.jpg

I need an addy 25 #6 night time gurglars all tied up ready to cast off :yahoo: :yahoo:

to all of you swappers out here I cannot be held responsible for broken lines tippets leaders or rods from using this fly I have caught brook, brown, and rainbow trout,pike, bass(smb and lmb),gills, and crappie on this fly day and night

to activate its glow just hit it with a uv light or leave out in day light or hold under a flashlight for a few minutes

Addy please.

I'm not all tyed up yet, but should be done by the end of the week. :D

I'll let you know when I cast'em off.

:P