Fly Tying
pickin6ofem

Foam #4 Anything with Foam

I wanted to keep up with the Foam swaps so here it is #4

The last 3 Foam swaps have been awesome. So lets do it again.

I'll open the swap up to 12 tyers but on Foam #3 we got 20

So if we get that much intrest I'll go up to 20 tyers again.

1. Pickin6ofem-SM---------#14 Foam Body Caddis-------------DONE----------------------GOT 'EM

2. Oatka--------------------TBD----------Addy Sent----In Mail---Received

3. Chrisfish----------Foam Wing Caddis #18---------------------Received--------------------GOT 'EM

4. philipmadason----------harry christmas halmarks--sent p.m.-in Mail-Received----------GOT 'EM

5. Hot Tuna---------Size 14 Hi-Vis foam black beetle------Addy Sent--in mail--Received--GOT 'EM

6. Fly Girl-----------black foam spider-----in mail------------------Received-----------------GOT 'EM

7. Steve P------------------Bass Worm----addy sent-sent p.m.----NO SHOW

8. Sully TM-----------Balloon Caddis/#8---------------------------Received-------------------GOT 'EM

9. Madkasel------------Los Almitos Ant----------------------------Received-------------------GOT 'EM

10. riffleriversteelheadslayer----Gurglar-------------------------Received---------------------GOT 'EM

11. Dfield---------17 year cicada--sent p.m.---------------------Received

12. Breambuster---------Predator--sent p.m.---in mail---------Received-------------------GOT 'EM

13. Terry Lee----Stealth Bomber--sent p.m.----in Mail---------Received-------------------GOT 'EM

14. tdeydette----------Foam Bee--------in mail------------------Received-------------------GOT 'EM

15. RDL--------TBD-----------------------------------------------Received

16. Juice-------Grasshopper--addy sent------------------------Received-------------------GOT 'EM

17. Chase Creek-------Red-Ass Foam Ant-----------------Received-----------------------GOT 'EM

18. Pat Carrol-----------TBD------addy sent---------------Received------------------------GOT 'EM

19. Bentflyrod----------TBD--sent p.m.----in mail---------Received-----------------------GOT 'EM

20. djmyers--------------Cricket------addy sent---In Mail--Received

21. Mhackney---------Twistyed Body Stonefly---sent p.m.--in mail-Received------------GOT 'EM

22. JJD-----------------TBD--sent p.m.----in mail-------------------Received---------------GOT 'EM

23. Nomad---------TBD-----addy sent----sent p.m.---in mail-----Received---------------GOT 'EM

24. J.Z.-------Hi Viz Chernobyl Ant-------addy sent---In Mail------Received

25. Luvinbluegills-----Foam Slider-------------------------Received------------------------GOT 'EM

CLOSED AT 25 TYERS

DUE FEB 15 08

You suck! This is the one swap I cannot pass up. I was part of Foam 2, and Foam 3, so no matter what I try, I cannot resist saying.....

I'm in!!!

pattern to be determined!

Sweet always glad to have you in ANY of my swaps!!!

Hey I saw your fish, Juice posted it on my Saltwater swap.

Nothing like fishing for dinks :hyst:

Thanks for joining

Justin

we had a great day hiking up a little creek catchin "dinks" in the rain. usin tiny little nymphs and wets. It was nice. When i saw that picture i was LMAO. I thought you might get a kick out of it. Whats up with new avitar? goin for the big ones now ah? :hyst:

thanks for havin me in this one. and thanks for hostin

chris

Welcome Philimadamson!!! Glad to have you in this one.

Hey Chris,

I did get into Saltwater this year and it's been a blast.

Just changed the pic today. But No worries man I still love catchin the dinks!

I'm In...I'll be tying up a black foam spider thats had the trout just a jumpin outta the water all summer long.

Welcome Hot Tuna & Fly Girl Great to have you in another one.

Saltwater flies hit the mail today FYI.

thanks for joining!!!

Ok I've been sitting here at the vice for about an hour exactly now and I just can't get out of my head what I am going to tie... thinking about a bass worm w/ a foam tail, which is how I normally tie them. I just can't decide what to tie and it is about to make me nuts. Ok bass worm with a foam tail it is tentatively, if there are no objections I think I will stick to that.

Steve