Fly Tying
sulfernut

Somerset in January

OK Fellas....January approaches,and the siren song of Somerset calls once again!! Anyone planning on making the trip???

Sulphernut

I was planning on having a booth there until about two weeks ago. The logistics of getting there with the booth structure and everything else was just too big of a headache. Maybe next year...

I plan on making it this year.

Joe, no winter scouting campout this year?

George

Nope, it is Cub Scouts and we require a parent to accompany each child, the mothers in the pack didnt want to go to Hidden Valley since they have outhouses and we couldnt get into Tuckahoe so it was postponed until spring. :headbang:

Not sure how i am travelling yet, several options are in play right now, a co-worker may go with me, or i may take the wife and kids and spend the weekend at the hotel - i hit the show, wife and kids hit the indoor pool.

If it is just a day trip, me alone or me and co-worker i will contact you for carpooling possibilities.

I'm supposed to go, but I may have to be on the left coast that week for business. I'm starting to get a little miffed at work getting in the way of my flyfishing/tying lifestyle!!!

was planning on going..................tried to get a bus trip orginized but nogo on that so might be myself and a couple friends