Fly Tying

I'm Done!

I've been waiting a long time to say that! At 7:30 tonight, I turned in my last final exam. biggrin.gif It's been a long haul. I went to school full-time for three years for one degree, and the past five I've been taking classes at night to finish a Bachelor's. I'm happy to report that I'm graduating with no college debt and near the top of my class with a 3.941 GPA. (Ok, had to brag a little. smile.gif ) The trout are in trouble this year, I've got a lot more time on my hands! LOL

Mike

Mike-

Congratulations! Now, get a job so you can call in sick and go fishing! biggrin.gif

-Bamboo

Thanks guys! smile.gif Three Stooges - LOL. Can't wait to get away for a weekend and not have to worry about hitting the books when I get home. 20 hours and 100g's works for me. headbang.gif Not sure what's going to happen on that front yet. Looks like I'm stuck in the engineering department at the company I'm working for now, might have to look for employment elsewhere... Going to be an interesting month.

Mike

Congratulations! Now, get a job so you can call in sick and go fishing! 

I wish I could of gone to college and not worked. Even when I was a full-time student I was working 30+ hours a week. I've been employed full-time while working on this degree. smile.gif

Mike

Mike,

Congrats......100 G's a year at 20 hours a week ? Why would you want to take a pay cut ? bugeyes.gif

If you don't let someone else row your boat the trout will be safe. You can't catch fish with the oars in your hand. wallbash.gif Do you want to borrow Brian ?

Pat

Do you want to borrow Brian ?

LOL, that payed off for you Saturday! wink.gif Nothing like putting on a clinic while your kid rows you down river! smile.gif ph34r.gif wink.gif Did you get the picture last night? It was pretty late when I sent it, we went out for a few barley pops after class. wink.gif

Mike

Mike,

You gotta love it when your kid gets bored catching too many small trout and wants to row, then the pigs decide to bite wallbash.gif.

I did get the all the pictures, thank you.

Pat