Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
djmyers

Dry Fly Swap

Flies finished threw in a few extras for Sm need addy but can't mailem till after FRi. Recovering from back surgery and should be allowed to drive after Fri.

Flies just hit the mail.

15 cut wing caddis heddin your way, I hope you like 'em

and a few extra for you for hosting

Justin

Snagmaster,

The number of tyers in a swap is at the discretion of the SM. There are a bunch on the go right now that will be wrapping up in the next few weeks. Be patient and you will be able to get in on one.

DJ,

I should be done my tying for this swap by next week. you can send me your addy at your convenience. Let me know how you would prefer me to take care of the potsage ie: IRC, Cash. Which ever you prefer.

Regards,

Dan

I received two sets of really awesome flies today!!!! Thanks Rockworm and Flyweaver for some excellent ties!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :yahoo: :yahoo:

any chance posting pics of the recieved flies?

by the way, whats BWO stand for. I probably sound :blink: :wallbash: :wallbash: haha but just cant think of it, see it often too

Here are the pics of the 3 sets I have received so far. I am not the best with a camera yet but hope these represent the flies good enough until you can see them in person. My pictures don't do them justice.

Rockworm - Grizzly Scraggly

Flyweaver - VHE Caddis

Chrisfish - Dark Cahill

I received a great set of Cut Wing Caddis from Pickin6ofem!!! :headbang: :headbang: Thanks so much for the extras!