Fly Tying
Jeffery Trout

where is everyone from????anybody from nor cal.??

Ferndale, MI!

However, I did spend about 3 years in Sacramento. There, I got hooked streamer fishing for stripers on the American. I also miss the Yuba, Hat Crek, the Truckee, Lassen NP, just to name a few.

Sunny and warm Sarasota, Fla., home of giant tarpon, sneaky snook, spooky redfish and some of the best freshwater fishing going!

Originally from northern VA, but I came to the mountains of southwest VA 24 years ago and its just too beautiful to leave. I live in Grayson county,not too far from Mt. Rogers, the highest mountain in Virginia. If you know where to go here, its still some of the best native brookies I have had the pleasure of catching, plus the New River is smallmouth heaven. I can hear the river raging over the dam right now, its only about 200 yards away. Its hard to take your mind off of fishing here, I can even see the New River from my shop in town (Fries-pronounced "freeze"). sorry I didn't mean to ramble on. I also noticed that Troutbum isn't very far from me, the western NC home that is.

Take Care

South Central Montana. The Yellowstone and the beartooths in my back yard. I can't believe that I'm the only one from Mt. here.