Fly Tying
RJD31

Fly Tyers Dungeon Christmas Box

Hi All;

Recieved my xmas box last week, WOW what a deal!

There's a ton of stuff for the price, ironic in that it included several materials I needed for patterns I recently decided to tie.

This is a fantastic deal, I recommend everyone that can get it, you won't be disappointed.

Waynebh

I got the 2 boxes I ordered a couple of weeks ago! Money well spent! Loads of materials & some stuff I wasn't sure what it was, but can see lots of potential! :headbang:

Yes I got my box a few days ago also. I was VERY VERY impressed with how much stuff I got for so little mula. I'm gonna be ordering one every year plus I'll be ordering stuff to fill in my color selection in each of the materials. I LOVE FTD!!

Thank you everyone for your kind words and I hope you enjoy the Christmas Boxes. I will make a few more up to fill out requests within this next week, then I most likely will be finished until Fall of 2009 (starting a little earlier in 2009). I will make a few extras, if anyone else is interested, then by mid-week I will remove the Christmas Box page until next year. I try to make a "Universal" box, something for everybody with good colors in the various materials.

Again, thank you and enjoy!

Happy Thanksgiving from deep in The Dungeon.

Sincerely,

Mad Scientist

Got mine on Friday and all I can say is :bugeyes: :bugeyes: OMG. my 7 year old was like dad you ordered this for me....uuuuhhhh

ok I'll share some....madscientist Thanks

I just got my order in under the deadline. I can't wait to see all of this material you guys have been bragging about. :yahoo:

I received my box on Friday about midday and was using some of the material by 1 o'clock! Awesome! I couldn't believe that there was that much stuff in there! i am tying up some BWO emergers for a swap and I am tellin ya, that loch ness (olive colored) "water silk" is beautiful for shuck material! Talk about bling! It just makes the flies pop under water with a glow that says "EAT ME NOW!" i AM TOTALLY HAPPY WITH WHAT I GOT AND CAN'T WAIT TO TURN ON SOME OF MY TYIN BUDDIES AT MY FLY CLUB WITH THIS STUFF! Crap didn't mean to yell but darn it this stuff is awesome!

Mine came last week but I just opened it today ‘cause I was out of town. I’m gonna have to make some more dubbing boxes and come up with a new way to store my flash. Good quality, great quantity, and a very nice variety of colors for both warm and cold water flies. I couldn’t be more pleased with the purchase.

Thanks Mad… You da Man!

-D