Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
day5

Is tff still down?

So any of you TFF guys been fishing? I might go Thursday or Friday we will see. At his rate Ill get to go salmon fishing next year!

So any of you TFF guys been fishing? I might go Thursday or Friday we will see. At his rate Ill get to go salmon fishing next year!

I haven't been fishing, but I know a guy that did last saturday. :P

Steeldrifter journal entry, tuesday 14th, October 2008

Alas...if your reading this then I am already dead

I awoke this morning to the faint sound of scratching at my windowpane. I immediatly curled up into the fetal postion to protect the good parts of my body because I thought it was a Cupracabra, but was taken aback when I realized it was merely my mind playing tricks on me. Life has been difficult the past 8 days, much more so than I first expected. I keep hearing voices, and this morning my cereal had a funny metallic taste to it, granted I like Metallica, but not in my Cheerios.

I do not know how much longer I can go on like this, life has lost all meaning and I fear for my mind as it seems to be playing tricks on me....WAIT...is that the phone?....caller ID say oatka...Hmmmmmm not fallin' for that one again! Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, Damn Gremlins!

I still am wondering why I have on Superman underoos...they dont even fit, these cant be mine, why do they say Small-"iehunter" under the size?? :unsure: My mind...it might be fadeing...I feel the universe functioning perfectly yet I feel perfectly locked inside myself, instead of oneness I feel isolation........The horror........the horror.....

It looks like Steve is gettinig his mind back! Maybe time off from the nutzo'z on tff is doing him some good! Last week he was wearing ridderboses thong and Redlegs bra!

Very scared for myself....even now! reachin out...someone please help......please :bugeyes:

as long as that's not a true cry for help, this is by far some of your best writing! Great work!

nice hair bro!

and who are you trying to fool, your phone is probably so old it's a rotary dial.....and therefore doesn't have caller ID. but, if it says I'm calling, you BETTER answer! :lol:

All I can say is that I'm glad FTF is up and running again!!! :headbang:

I can't seem to log in to TFF using my "new" reset password or my old password.... my online request for reset isn't being sent to my e-mail. Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this?

I'm having the same problem. It looks like things are well and truly messed up. I'm going to give it a few days and try again.