Fly Tying
Fontinalis

Classic Winged Wet Fly Swap

jacktjl:

I have received your flies. Nice ties and I can hardly wait to try it on stream this coming Spring.

John:

Class act is all I have to say. Fine looking wet flies done in a well packeged product bursting with pride. I truly love it and can't wait to se them in person.

Swappers:

As I get the flies I am updating the very first post in this thread. This way all can see the status of the swap. I will start taking pictures this coming week and post a picture on the sight of each fly I get. I will try my best to get the pictures looking good for all to see.

Sincerely

Andy Brasko

jacktjl:

I have received your flies. Nice ties and I can hardly wait to try it on stream this coming Spring.

John:

Class act is all I have to say. Fine looking wet flies done in a well packeged product bursting with pride. I truly love it and can't wait to se them in person.

Swappers:

As I get the flies I am updating the very first post in this thread. This way all can see the status of the swap. I will start taking pictures this coming week and post a picture on the sight of each fly I get. I will try my best to get the pictures looking good for all to see.

Sincerely

Andy Brasko

Thanks Andy.

John,

Nice flies and great packaging.

Tim AKA Jacktjl

Thanks for letting me know, Iwill let you know when I receive them. They look very nice in the picture. Now I just will have to see when this fly should be fished. This pattern might be the next for my field testing of the Bergman patterns for 2009.

ibrb:

I received your flies today. These are really good looking flies. The Rich Widow is just one of those flies that are Classy and a a fish catcher. You did a very good job to this fly and nailed the presentation. Lastly I like the hen cape that you used for the secondary ribbing better than hackle.

Sincerely

Andy Brasko

Hi Every one. Just a kindly reminder that the swap flies are due on Friday December 20, 2008. I am not trying to rush any one, I am just trying to make every one aware of the due date.

Secondly, I have taken pictures of all the swap flies that I have received thus far. My question to all is would you like to see what I have received so far or would you like to wait until the swap is over and all the packages have been mailed. Either or is fine with me. Just let me know how you would like to see it. I am asking all for your input because this swap belongs to you. I am just the swap host who put this swap together. If it weren't for you guys this swap would never be successful.

Sincerely

Fontinalis

Hi Andy, I'm planning on sending mine out Monday. Been really busy and it took a while to get the pattern the way I wanted.

Picture-wise whatever is easiest for you.

To every in the swap:

I am sorry to say that I must withdraw from this swap. My mother has been battling cancer for about a year and she is now in her last days. My older brother's cancer has just returned and I will be leaving for an indefinite time to be with my family.

I hope to return to return later to participate in other swaps.

Once again I am sorry to not hold up my end of the commitment.

Frank Koterba

I'm working on them. Will get them off in time, and have plenty of practice ones to fish. :)

Michael

Hi everyone:

Student4evr had to drop out of the swap for family issues. I just found out Late Saturday night and wanted everyone to know. All I will say is to please keep Student4evr's family in your prayers. I am sorry that he had to drop out and fully understand and look forward to him being in one of my swaps when hopefully his tough times are over.

Fontinalis

You have recieved my flies already and there is one included in there for each that signed up. It would be really nice if we can still include Student4ever in the swap. I bet most guys are ok with tying a fly each for him and if there is a way to send them on to him I suggest we do this...

name='Fontinalis' date='Dec 8 2008, 11:10 AM' post='333195']

Hi everyone:

Student4evr had to drop out of the swap for family issues. I just found out Late Saturday night and wanted everyone to know. All I will say is to please keep Student4evr's family in your prayers. I am sorry that he had to drop out and fully understand and look forward to him being in one of my swaps when hopefully his tough times are over.

Fontinalis