Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Dezod

Tax Day Stimulus Package Swap

Joeking- sounds great. Ever since the royal family swap I was in I have been thinking about tying up some of those royal stimis

Min- Happy to have you in the swap

Spike 188- Perforator Stimulator sounds like it should be able to brew it's own coffee :D

mlwebb- I think a madamX is close enough

t5f- Montana stimi it is.

Filling up fast and I feel stimulated all ready

C

Searching solitude glad to have you

Frank I am glad to see you joined.

2 spots left

C

I would love to join this swap and will need something to cheer me up on tax day.

Mine will be called the,

Broke Stimulator.

Dont have the slightest clue what is will be yet. something tasty though!

Sounds great atroutbum, and welcome ridleyffo there are a lot of broke stimulators lately

One more spot

C

I guess didn't know what a stimulator was, as I had attractor pattern in my head and was thinking of tying a brown bivisible dry for the swap. I googled and saw what a stimulator is with the elk or deer wing and tail and dubbed body.

Happy mistake maybe. Im still going to try a somewhat typical brown bivisible dry but Im going to play around with some materials and add a wing and a tail. Maybe some congo? antron? calf or deer, elk or moose? I'll keep the proportions of the stimi and may or may not dub the body.

What do you think, DeZod? would that qualify?

Somebody probably already invented that stimi but for right now, right this second, I likely delude myself with the happy belief that its original. B)

Houndog welcome

Ridleyffo- The thing about stimis is that the pattern is VERY adaptable. Try to keep it in the stimi family, but sounds good.

Swap is now closed.

Thanks for joining everyone now lets get Stimulated.

C

OK I must be ANTSY because I already got 9 of my 15 flies finished. The word my wife uses is "OBSESSED". I have, as my favorite outdoor author, John Geirach says. "the Shack Nasties" sumtin' fierce. Is it spring yet, is the sun shining, how 'bout dem caddis, Wait, was that a BWO?? I should put this much focus on my career...I'd be a millionaire (although increasingly hard under this Administration). :wallbash:

OK I must be ANTSY because I already got 9 of my 15 flies finished. The word my wife uses is "OBSESSED". I have, as my favorite outdoor author, John Geirach says. "the Shack Nasties" sumtin' fierce. Is it spring yet, is the sun shining, how 'bout dem caddis, Wait, was that a BWO?? I should put this much focus on my career...I'd be a millionaire (although increasingly hard under this Administration). :wallbash:

What all 40 days of it?