Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Dezod

Tax Day Stimulus Package Swap

I would like an address please. I am all tied up and ready to go!!

And to be sure, I also include a return envelope?? And return postage (same amount as I use to send)??

Address ??? :huh:

What happened?? Did I miss a whole month? :unsure:

Still is for April 15th, isn't it?

I get "stimulated" better under pressure.

Min

Received flies from IBRB, they are really nice.

I also think I sent ADDYS to all who requested it, so if you sent an addy request and did not get it please let me know.

Everyone is in for some stimulation

Min, I am sure the post office will be open until 4 or 5 oclock on the day the stimis need to be postmarked to be counted on time, so take all the time you need... But no extensions :)

C

I need to file an extension, please!

:j_k:

You may file an extension BUT you still must pay your flies tax by the due date... plus interest!!! :crazy: :hyst:

Houndog

I'll be on the lookout.

C

I need to file an extension, please!

:j_k:

You may file an extension BUT you still must pay your flies tax by the due date... plus interest!!! :crazy: :hyst:

Well after much experimentation and finagling I have come to no conclusion and am thinkin I might be headed for a chartreuse buktail wing ona green razor foam body. any thoughts? I was thinkin about throwin some orange dubbbing into the head area and hackling it with a light colored hackle. I am sure of one thing that is the red crystal flash tail. maybe a crystal flash filled wing? come on guys feed me! I am a tyer at your disposal!

atroutbum2 I will be looking for them

Also I updated the status in the first post.

C

I love flash in the wing of the stimi. I think it sounds great with the chart wing and orange. Like I have said in this thread previously this pattern is so adaptable. I fish it small for caddis, big for hoppers and stones, and ugly for everything else... I just think it is overall one of the easiest patterns in my box to adapt and use in most situations. If I could only make one small enough to use for a BWO and a small ant I would never carry a different dry pattern in my box. :) :j_k:

Can't wait to see it.

C

Well after much experimentation and finagling I have come to no conclusion and am thinkin I might be headed for a chartreuse buktail wing ona green razor foam body. any thoughts? I was thinkin about throwin some orange dubbbing into the head area and hackling it with a light colored hackle. I am sure of one thing that is the red crystal flash tail. maybe a crystal flash filled wing? come on guys feed me! I am a tyer at your disposal!