Fly Tying
day5

Second round of the swap box official thread.

Nah, I have no problem with you guys picking apart the play. Besides, I am not playing Romeo. I am not a good enough actor. My cousin plays Romeo, and Juliet is his girlfriend, so he would probably kill me if I had to kiss her. My girlfriend is related to me in the play, though. It works for me.

Box is still overwhelming!

Darn Son... girlfriend is related to you... Ahhh... think you are displaced.. only ones i know like that are from the South!!

Just kidding.. i knew what you meant..

I know I'll probably get shot when I leave for school tomorrow for saying this, but... Can't you just hear the banjos playin' in the background?

Nah, I play Paris (who is the one Juliet's parents want her to marry) and my gf plays Prince (or in this case, Princess) Escalus, who is kin to Paris.

Sorry, I doubt you guys want to talk about the play on this website, lol. :rolleyes:

And no Bud, I don't have to wear tights. I would have quit a long time ago if I did, haha!

photo shop could have taken care of that for ya airedale, any color too. by all mean, don't be shy about postin pics of the play

Bud

I guess I could put a link to our school's drama department's website if you guys really wanted it... :)

Nah, I have no problem with you guys picking apart the play. Besides, I am not playing Romeo. I am not a good enough actor. My cousin plays Romeo, and Juliet is his girlfriend, so he would probably kill me if I had to kiss her. My girlfriend is related to me in the play, though. It works for me.

Box is still overwhelming!

Just keep your cousin away fomr the box of goodies! :hyst:

Ill call if we do not hear from him in the nest 2 days. If I remember correctly the box got hung up for an extra day there last time as well.

benifit of the doubt he has not been online since I started tracking him down last night. Im sure all is well. If not I have 700 green berets, navy seal, ninjas in various parts of his home town.

Sorry guys, very busy with the play. Yeah, the box did get hung up here, but it went out today. Sorry about that. The plays went well, though I barely had time to go through the box. But it is on the way. Again, sorry.

Oh and by the way, I find it ironic that I got the long stretch... Hope our next recipient enjoys the box, cuz it cost me twice what it cost to get here... From MN to CA was 30 some dollars, my mom said... Damn... :wallbash:

Sorry, I'm in a really bitchy mood right now...

Yea I tried to cut off some distance between you and Sully with Futzer. But he is MIA this week with work. Unfortunately he is the only one who signed up Between you and Sully. Thanks for getting the box back out. Sorry about the cost.

Airdale - If you showed up at the post office in your tights from the play with your mom in tow, the postmaster probably charged you double! ROFL

Sorry, I lost my inner monologue... just teasing.