Fly Tying
day5

Second round of the swap box official thread.

Got the box today. I think I have died and went to fly tier's heaven. I will get the box back out in couple of days.

1 Twohearted ........done

2 Ridderbos..........done

3 tt......done

4 cruncher.... done

5 mwtroutbum..... done

6 airdale.. done

8 sullytm.....done

7 futzer..... done

9 brian brown..... done

10 flymaker1........ done

11 nealbo....has the box

12 Bud G........... waiting in sheer anticipation

13 snook

14 will

15 saltydog

16 mnorton

17 montana bound

18 faster fish

19 rrshs

20 flykid

1 Twohearted ........done

2 Ridderbos..........done

3 tt......done

4 cruncher.... done

5 mwtroutbum..... done

6 airdale.. done

8 sullytm.....done

7 futzer..... done

9 brian brown..... done

10 flymaker1........ done

11 nealbo....bud bound

12 Bud G........... waiting in sheer anticipation

13 snook

14 will

15 saltydog

16 mnorton

17 montana bound

18 faster fish

19 rrshs

20 flykid

Don't forget the Shrimp!! Should be just about time down there.. i think season opens up most any day now?? Ohhhh... and a few of those Jumbo frog legs too if you get around to it Bud!!

the season opened last monday, my boat did extremely well but the season overall not looking good, they're predicting the worst season in history. they are not catching any small brown shrimp. all my boat has taken is 16/20 and 10/15 whites. this front that came thru yesterday just might push it all out and the seasons going to be over.

Bud

Ok, All of you need to stop talking about food, you're making me hungry. :hyst: How can I follow this thread when my stomach is rumbling. First Grilled Red Fish, now Gator, Shrimp and Frogs Legs. Throw in some Catfish and Crawdads and I'll be on the next plane south. B)

the box has arrived here, it's pretty beat up. i'll get a new box to send out in, i haven't gone thru the stuff yet but will likely tommorow, . i'll do my best to have it out of here within a couple days, ..

Bud

the box has arrived here, it's pretty beat up. i'll get a new box to send out in, i haven't gone thru the stuff yet but will likely tommorow, . i'll do my best to have it out of here within a couple days, ..

Bud

Thanks for the repairs bud. Please be sure to attache all of the envelopes and put my addy as the return addy. Did you find your fly from emilee?

got it matt, that little rascals gettin goooood, you been having her practice?, i'm amazed how well she can tie these flies

heres something for you and little emilee, darla served me this plate tonight, i thought it was so pretty i took a pic, it's called shrimp masque and my favotrite cajun shrimp dish.

Picture027.jpg

my boats been loading up with big shrimp, our freezers almost full. plants are only paying the boats peanuts for a pound of these big shrimp. they running 15/20's anyone wants some shrimp and wants to run down here to pick them up let me know. 2.00 a pound for all you want

Bud

Taking the time to sit down and help her tie is tough during the school year. But she has the patience and ability to go slow naturally. She must get that form here mom cause Im 100 MPH most of the time.

Bud, that's just not fair.

It's 6 am, haven't even had a cup of coffee and I would die to have some of that shrimp RIGHT NOW.