Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Horseshoes

The Eastern Swap

Keeping my eyes on the door. Yellow bomber. :hyst: Can't wait don't think I have ever seen a yellow bomber. :yahoo:

We are such a great bunch. :headbang: keep'em coming. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Buzzers are....well I doubt they are in the air (we are talking Canada Post here), so they are probably on the back of a Canadian Pony Express...Anyhoo, let's see just how long it takes to get a couple hundred klicks... :hyst:

lykos33 They arrived , you must have been flying just north of me. They are great :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Davie would be impressed. I know the fish here will love them.

Looking good people. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

yellow bomber they landed and with a thud!!!! Great flies!! Perfect name too!! :headbang: :headbang:

You people wait till you see the flies landing on my floor. :yahoo: :yahoo:

You people wait till you see the flies landing on my floor. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Your not supposed to drop the flies on the floor after opening. :j_k:

haha good ole canada post eh, i knew the lady at the desk didn't like me after i called her a crook, she coulda left my poor altoid box alone tho!! :ripped:

yellow bomber get yourself a smaller tin and pay less for postage. wow. I hope they didn't tell you that was the cheapest way. Keep you envelope with container of flies under 3/4 of an inch in height and it is alot cheaper. Go to here http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far...?execution=e1s1 and click on the envelope or letter (I forget) Stay under 100gs and check out the dimensions and costs for each country. Save some $$$. That's if you want to. Took me a lot of research before I sort of figured it out.

yellow bomber get yourself a smaller tin and pay less for postage. wow. I hope they didn't tell you that was the cheapest way. Keep you envelope with container of flies under 3/4 of an inch in height and it is alot cheaper. Go to here http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far...?execution=e1s1 and click on the envelope or letter (I forget) Stay under 100gs and check out the dimensions and costs for each country. Save some $$$. That's if you want to. Took me a lot of research before I sort of figured it out.

I repacked that stupid thing three times the day i sent it out before i went and bought those mints, the b***h at the postal counter kept trying to fit in through this little piece of board with a slot in it, the friggin envelope was all that was preventing it from passing. I just got fed up and paid it! lol Hence the name calling and dented tin me thinks!! Bein a noob kicksass!

Thanks for the link, Horseshoes, much appreciated!

yellow bomber I have been there and know what you are saying. :headbang: the link? just wanted to save everyone the h*&*& time of trying to find that page. You are welcome.

Mine went out at the end of last week. Get your magnifying glass ready...if you drop these on the floor, you'll never find them.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :devil: :devil:

mouse6196 Your envelope fell on my floor, I opened it, shook it upside down, out fell an SAE and peered into the envelope ...............couldn't see anything. :bugeyes: Must of shook too hard and they scattered. :hyst:

There was a tin in there that took awhile to open. Had a secret way. Out popped (really) teeny tiny inky dinky too small to seeums. Had to go get my new mag. :hyst: Yup there they were. Just like you said. So tiny I thought you had sent them to the wrong swap.

Fine looking (under the mag) bugs. Thanks mouse6196 . :yahoo: :yahoo: