Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Horseshoes

The Eastern Swap

Surely we can find 2 more, maybe some habs fans even, they've got lots of time on their hands now! :hyst:

LOL, even the players have time now :)

Surely we can find 2 more, maybe some habs fans even, they've got lots of time on their hands now! :hyst:

LOL, even the players have time now :)

Hopefully my FLY Boys can pick off some penguins tonight. Sorry atroutbum2 but I bleed orange. Doesnt look too likely though. At least we won't lose to the Rangers.

with all these Habitans in the swap I thought we may had to change the swap name to the "Eh Swap" :j_k:

with all these Habitans in the swap I thought we may had to change the swap name to the "Eh Swap" :j_k:

Toss in a "y'all" and it would cover both sides of the border! hehe

No y'all fellas in the swap here yet. Looks like Im the furthest south, just south of Philadelphia. I just talk real fast. :coffee: :jumpy:

That's what we need though, some Southern Boys. :gunsmilie: They always liven up a swap and spin some sweet bugs

Horseshoes: Lets see if I can qualify.

I did my graduate work at the university of Maryland.

I lived in Silver Spring for about 5 years.

I collected Zeolites around Parsboro, NS Canada every summer from the early to mid '80's.

I moved east from Alaska to retire!!!!

I live east of Bellingham.

:thumbup:

I'm IN? Adams Stillwater Skater size 16 or 18

Frank aka Student4evr

No y'all fellas in the swap here yet. Looks like Im the furthest south, just south of Philadelphia. I just talk real fast. :coffee: :jumpy:

That's what we need though, some Southern Boys. :gunsmilie: They always liven up a swap and spin some sweet bugs

Only if they spin the bugs using black and gold deer hair, no orange allowed

Well I'm a Florida boy, can't get much more southern than that (Ya'll can kiss my grits!) However , I have been living in Nova Scotia for 3 and 1/2 years, so I guess I'm becoming Canuck....eh? Anyone wanna Keith's?

:hyst:

mdntn Welcome to the swap if you dare. Duck your head when entering, there seems to be a playoff happening. :dunno:

Student4evr OK, anyone who spent time in and around Parsboro, NS Canada during their summers in the mid 80's needs all the help they can get. :hyst: :hyst: This will be good therapy for the damage we made may of inflicted upon you. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Come what may. This Motley crew is united. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

"Well I'm a Florida boy, can't get much more southern than that (Ya'll can kiss my grits!) However , I have been living in Nova Scotia for 3 and 1/2 years, so I guess I'm becoming Canuck....eh? Anyone wanna Keith's?"

Labatts is taking Keiths out west to brew. Since the time pirates down at the warehouse wharf made it a regular quaff it has been brewed in our wild maritime port. Kept pirates, navy men (from around the world) and fisherman with a wet throat and a smile on their face )or at least until someone insulted them). LaBatts bought it and now it is just $$$ to them. Gone is tradition. So gone is my money. The building still stands in its' magnificant stone work. ( had to protect the golden liquid from the pirates.)

So lykos...Thanks for the honor Keiths deserves. It had been the last independant brewery of any significant age in this country. We knew when they bought a few years back this would happen. Doesn't it always? :( :(

Well I'm a Florida boy, can't get much more southern than that (Ya'll can kiss my grits!) However , I have been living in Nova Scotia for 3 and 1/2 years, so I guess I'm becoming Canuck....eh? Anyone wanna Keith's?

:hyst:

Wow, I can't even begin to imagine how many bottles of Keiths it would take to get used to being in Cape Breton after living in Florida! :blink:

Looks like we're gonna have some dandy flies outta this one! This is my first swap and im really looking forward to it. Thanks for setting this up Horseshoes and thanks to everyone who joined up!

Cheers

You are welcome yellow bomber Some fools do not need any encouragement. And as far as Cape Breton goes... You should go there some time and see if you want to leave the people after the visit. I remember getting there by plane once in the 70's. Don't remember how I got home. :rolleyes:

We had our MGB blown 25 feet up the causeway that summer too. After we landed we just put the wipers on and dodged the boulders dumping on us from the waves. We were the last car that day to cross. Come to think of it..... are you sure you would have what it takes to go to Cape Breton? :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

You are welcome yellow bomber Some fools do not need any encouragement. And as far as Cape Breton goes... You should go there some time and see if you want to leave the people after the visit. I remember getting there by plane once in the 70's. Don't remember how I got home. :rolleyes:

We had are MGB blown 25 feet up the causeway that summer too. Just put the wipers on and dodged the boulders dumping on us from the waves. We were the last car that day to cross. Come to think of it..... are you sure you would have what it takes to go to Cape Breton? :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

hehe, I've spent more than my fair share of time in Cape Breton and have many stories and scars to prove it! I'm from the Rock originally so i have to pass through there on my way home, plus I've worked on the road for almost 15 yrs. I have what it takes to go, they just don't have what it takes to keep me! :devil: