Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Redwings1

Galloups Sex Dungeon

This was a killer fly last season so I am putting some time in to them myself. Up to over 8 an hour so far... :headbang:

post-3536-1241569238_thumb.jpg

those are niiicce!!! How do you make so many in such a little amount of time. And do you have any step by step info on the sex dungeon fly

went to the weblink you ty some beutss. would you have any info your willing to give on catching chinnok salmon in fresh water, what flies to use and what size of leader for my 9 weight

Thanks guys. Whether or not you like the name you have to admit Kelley's names are genious marketing tools...you know you won't forget the name ;)

Afid, production and speed tying is all about getting properly set up and wasting as little motion as possible. I do not have a step by step put together for this fly, but frankly it is fairly simple. The back half is basically a wooly bugger with two pair of rubber legs in the front. Attached with a pair of beads to the front hook then some flash to cover the connection. The front hook is then the same as the back hook but finished on with a stacked deer hair head trimmed to shape. Shoot me an email about the kings with what kind of water and where you are fishing and I will send you some information.

Hi Redwings, Nice tie, think wool head and you could get 20 an hour. Cheers, Futzer.

That is an interesting variation...he more or less combines a Sex Dungeon and a Butt Monkey. I will have to give it a shot!

Sex dungeon, butt monkey? Man I would hate to be Kelly's therapist! Not to mention,,,,, what kind of sick and twisted dreams this guy has!! On a serious note, I have watched a few of his video's an i thoroughly believe in his theory on streamers and big fish! I have tied a few of my own articulated streamers following his theory and by george they work!! It's all about creating a trigger mechanism into the fly, something that is life like that makes the big guys attack,in fact some people have the theory that puttting these big flies is a territory thing, that the big fish strike because something has invaded their territory and not because they are hungry. Justa few thoughts on the subject.

Hey guys, a newbie here. Kelly's other streamers: T&A Streamer, Stacked Blonde, Bottoms Up. I noticed a lot of fly shops abbreviate the names--S. Dugeon, B. Monkey etc. The Sex Dungeon name, like Charlie C. sez, is from KG--"there's a lot going on down there."

Here's a link for streamers and variations of Kelly's 'killers': http://www.washingtonflyfishing.com/galler...y.php?cat=18278

Site from my old home state, WA. I'm now here in MO, where's there's big browns going after streamers.

Kelly's T & A rainbow has been my best streamer pattern. i would say the Circus Peanut is a close second. Kelly designs a mean fly!!!! :headbang: