Fly Tying
bentflyrod

SECRET SANTA SWAP 2009!!!!!!!!!&#3

Thanks you!!!!! So everyone is waiting to open their secret santa presents. That is awesome!!!!! :headbang: :yahoo:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

BFR

7:45 am ring!!!!! ring!!!! :bugeyes:

Some one at the door. Yeah!!! Special delivery. Seriously. Now..you say I have to wait till xmas? :angry: Humphh!!!!

OK thanks BFR for playing santa and thanks to who ever. I will let you know after xmas. Tempting though. Already shook it. :hyst: :hyst:

I received my package yesterday. :headbang: Do we really have to wait until Xmas? :angry: Im jewish and hanakkah already started!!! OK Im really not jewish I just have a problem delaying gratification. I really consider myself a spiritual pagan :wacko: and since the winter solstice is the the 21st could that count as xmas. OK OK i did go to Catholic school for 9 years (until they kicked my pagan ass out) so I keep getting this vision of BFR in a habit hitting my knuckles with a ruler. :crying: I will wait until Christmas morning. <_<

Thanks for hosting this fun and cammeraderie filled swap BFR. :D :D :D :D

:hyst: :hyst: I didn't tell anyone they couldn't open their presents. I am surprised that everyone isn't.

BFR

Received mine yesterday and placed it under the tree. I don't know who it is killing the most having to wait til christmas: My husband (BDH), my son, or myself.

Thanks a lot BFR for hosting hope you enjoy your extra flies. And thanks to my Secret Santa!

FF13-Jamie

Received mine yesterday and placed it under the tree. I don't know who it is killing the most having to wait til christmas: My husband (BDH), my son, or myself.

Thanks a lot BFR for hosting hope you enjoy your extra flies. And thanks to my Secret Santa!

FF13-Jamie

Thanks FF13!

I have a Metropark and aleast 6 ponds filled with bass that I will be drowning those flies in come spring time.

BFR

:hyst: :hyst: I didn't tell anyone they couldn't open their presents. I am surprised that everyone isn't.

BFR

I have a confession. I opened mine. Please don't put coal in my stocking for this grievous act! :bugeyes: :bugeyes:

I got mine today and it is under the tree, I wanted to open it but Mrs Saltydog wouldn't allow me to.....well she does wear the pants in the family. :bugeyes: :bugeyes:

I have a confession. I opened mine. Please don't put coal in my stocking for this grievous act!

So come-on and share already...Who was your secret Santa?

We all wait on pins and needles to hear the reactions.....