Fly Tying
JSzymczyk

anyone got their "Hatches" mag yet?

Some subscribers started reporting receiving theirs late last week so if you haven't received yours yet it should be there soon.

Actually he drops them off to a mailing services.

But besides that, buying from hatches beter supports hatches because there is no middle man. A few weeks waiting is a small price to pay when you are supporting the guy that does the work putting the mag together.

Actually he drops them off to a mailing services.

True, but only for the initial mailing. After that, he's the one who puts every single magazine in those envelopes. Remember that episode of Seinfeld? :lol:

I just hit the mailbox and Hatches was in it. Looks like a great one. I just flipped to the deer hair article. Whoever Wayne Samson is, he is a deer hair Rock Star! :headbang:

Well said Alex! Easten if you sent Will a check for 1000 bucks I'm sure he would set you up as the first life time member!

Just got mine today. This is the first Hatches I've ever recieved and I will say.....INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best magazine I repeat the best magazine I have ever cast eye upon. Incredible work and thank you so much for the effort you put into these things!!!!

Jan

I got all three to day and can I say WOW I will be ordering ever copy from here out.

I love this thing and havent even read any of it just a fast look as the pages flipped over.

I am so glad I ordered from him in stead of anyone else.

As for me saying I cant wait I was just repling to the post I could have waited ahole lot longer but am very glad I got them today. Some great reading time this weekend.

I really hope he has the best of luck with it and maybe someday he will be the biggest mag out there out selling all the rest.