Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
dwiltshire

River Fly Box

I'm losing it; when I click a link I see tomatoes and vegtables then they disapear and become flies. Nice tutorials are they in the step-by-step section aswell.

Really very nice site, and I had the same prob as CF, veggies for a split second and then flies. I sure hope you keep adding to it, and consider it bookmarked on my part...

Beautiful new website Dave! Top notch in all respects (photography, contend and layout). I look forward to seeing your new additions in the future.

Really very nice site, and I had the same prob as CF, veggies for a split second and then flies. I sure hope you keep adding to it, and consider it bookmarked on my part...

Thanks... oh yes... the subliminal healthy eating glitch... I'm working on that :rolleyes:

Beautiful new website Dave! Top notch in all respects (photography, contend and layout). I look forward to seeing your new additions in the future.

Thanks Ray - and I'm much obliged to you for giving it the once over before the posting :)

LOVE! the site, especially the pictures they are really well done. And the subliminal health food message :clapping: God knows I need to eat more healthier. :drunk:

I really love the brassie pattern, what size of wire do you use, and where can a guy get colored tungsten beads?

That site is defiantly booked mark.

Keep up the awesome work.

Thanks for the kind comments :)

I really love the brassie pattern, what size of wire do you use, and where can a guy get colored tungsten beads?

It varies really depending on the hook size. I have a range of UTC wires and then some straigjt forward copper in medium, fine and ultra fine guage. The copper is my favourite. The fine / ultra fine is great for using in place of thread on the Pheasant tail nymph.

Most excellent, Dave! Informative tutorials, well photographed and nicely designed. A "must-bookmark" for sure.

John

P.S. The subliminal vegetable images make me think you're in cahoots with Jamie Oliver, who has spent the last couple of months in my hometown (a.k.a. "America's Fattest City") teaching us poor overweight hillbillies how to eat properly. :P