Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Taylor B. Hess

Northeastern Snowpocalypse!

Hey where r u in central MD as I am in Frederick County and still stuck at my house. Another splendid dayy with the family waiting to see who cracks first!

Worst winter I've ever seen; at the moment we have no snow on the ground; NONE. Usually were buried in the stuff but this year nothing less than 5 inches all year.

Hey where r u in central MD as I am in Frederick County and still stuck at my house. Another splendid dayy with the family waiting to see who cracks first!

Just east of Frederick County, in the Lisbon area. I'm on a plow list, but they're still backed up. I'm not going anywhere for a while.

Just east of Frederick County, in the Lisbon area. I'm on a plow list, but they're still backed up. I'm not going anywhere for a while.

I know exactly where you are. I work in Monkey county.

Worst winter I've ever seen; at the moment we have no snow on the ground; NONE. Usually were buried in the stuff but this year nothing less than 5 inches all year.

No kidding.. We got snow but not what we usually get. DAMN El NINO

I'm in southern MD, and this is the most snow I can remeber in at least 14 years. This past christmas is the first time I can recall ever having snow on the ground in MD!

As far as tying goes, not much time for it so far, too busy shoveling and then recovering from shoveling!

Wayne

materials arrived last eve in the post. (thanx jstockard).

i tied up a cookie monster last night and a cone head bugger!

WOO HOO

camoham

I'm pulling for a snow day tomorrow... we Chicagoans have 10 inches on the ground and counting! It ain't gunna stop till 9 tomorrow morning! Buuuut given my school district is out to ruin our lives, I'll be studying Stoichiometry and Studs Terkel...

well another day in the house and 28 poppers later I am pooped. Started snowing again and wont stop until 7 PM tomorrow. Oh joy...another 10-20 inches of snow. My back aches just thinking about it.