Fly Tying
Dart

Popper Swap

Smokin',

Your tying skills have come a long way in the last 9 months..Jump in this now. It's not about who ties perfect, fly shop quality flies, it's about sharing what you know and learning things you didn't. That's why it's a "fly swap" and not a "fly-buy". You only have to do five! You've seen mine. Mine are passable and pleasing to me, but they're not Stippled's work by any means. Hell, Dart is turning out some finishes that smoke any design I can master.

you can often find quality corks in packages in the housewares aisle of your local Walmart. It's worth a check, ande very inexpensive.

I've never tried to tie a popper...but I'd love to join if you'll have me.

You guys crack me up. I don't get involved in many swaps,BUT Big Daddy was going to put the big smack down on me so I will step up and do my part.

A Drakes Wounded Minnow

post-4571-1268607462_thumb.jpg

BRUCE!! :ban: Glad you opted in on this one. Was about to send "The Crew" to say "hello". :pimp:

BRUCE!! :ban: Glad you opted in on this one. Was about to send "The Crew" to say "hello". :pimp:

Haha. We need a :crowbar: smiley for you.