Fly Tying
NJFlyMAn

Midge Swap!!!

I'll get them packed up this weekend...addy, please.

I went with the #24 spinners... 14/0 black thread and grey poly yarn.

I'll get them packed up this weekend...addy, please.

I went with the #24 spinners... 14/0 black thread and grey poly yarn.

gpd4.. I like your spinners allot.. I use size #20 most of the time.. Cant wait to see your #24's. The browns just love spinners by me in the fall...

Cheri, Cheri...OMG..Thank you!! Thank you!!! Got your flies today..They all look great!!!

Can't wait to fish the extra you sent me...Also dying to fish your midge pattern, but wife says I need to wait until the swap is finished first :crying:

Cheri, Cheri...OMG..Thank you!! Thank you!!! Got your flies today..They all look great!!!

Can't wait to fish the extra you sent me...Also dying to fish your midge pattern, but wife says I need to wait until the swap is finished first :crying:

Does she fish? Tell her you need to test them out before sending the flies back to swappers. :yahoo:

address please. my pattern is Scotty's Midge size 22, ready to ship.

After playing around with a dozen or so midge patterns I decided to tye some #28 Adam's Parachutes because of their high visibility. I figure you should be able to see the post about 6 feet away! Please PM address.

After playing around with a dozen or so midge patterns I decided to tye some #28 Adam's Parachutes because of their high visibility. I figure you should be able to see the post about 6 feet away! Please PM address.

Addy sent....

I don't usually tie this small but I'm in. I'll do a Zebra Midge variation. Have to go get some hooks.