Fly Tying

Never Ending Story III

When he opened the door there stood Steeldrifter with a stringer of freshly cought smallmouth bass.OSD said I would love to cook them up for you but I was just on my way out.Steeldrifter ask " where you headed " , trying to conceal the fact that he was going porcupine hunting, he told him he was going to ...

the 2nd hand shop to see if he couldnt find another fiberglass herters rod only this time in a 9wt because he thought that would be a good wt for conking a porcupine over the head with, but litte did OSD know that TB had already....

...conking two porcupine over the head with his 9wt. Saltwater Rod and was willing to give one to him.If he would only give him a ....

OSD was very upset! Had he known the thong was worth something he surely would of stole it from Steelheader. Rushing to his fly tying bench he quickly produced his own pink thong by dying some deer hairs in a mix of koolaid and left over coffee and then twisting and winding them together. Returning streamside he held aloft his newly created thongfly for Troutbum's inspection. Looking down upon OSD's creation Troutbum......

said OMG that the same thing i wore on my wedding night when me and Artimus got hitched huh.gif ...oh no..now the truth was out..trying to cover for his "special friend" TB said wait i dint mean to let that out about Art..hes really a.....

Were it not for the quick release you would never tell the two apart in their pink thongs.

user posted imageuser posted image

But with the body suits it made everyones life much easier. Now one could tell them apart unless they were....

wearing there complimentry tutu's ! help.gif At wich point they would both begin prancing and generate a commotion that was only seen one there time when...