Fly Tying
Dart

Popper Swap II

Man, you're killin' me...I'm in.... :wallbash:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Couldnt resist I see just like me. Glad you joined though!

Man, I shouldn't be doing this; I have a some commercial tying orders to fulfill. How can I pass up seeing what ya'll come up with though. With the orders, I'm going to have to stay economical with time so, I'll likely do some proven foam bugs that hopefully will not dissappoint. I look forward to it.

Kirk

Cant wait to see what you cook up brother. I am sure it will be stunning!

Jeff, you put the pressure on me, you dawg! Stunning is in the eye of the beholder; I may not have time to pick up a brush on these but I can do flies that are stunning to fish that a fisherman may shrug his shoulders at.

Kirk

OK, I can't resist. They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, and I am CERTAINLY an OLD dog, but I'll give it a try, anyway. I have no idea what I'll tie, or even what I'll make them from, but I'll try to come up with something.

Take care

Breambuster (BB)

save me a spot but i have to ask my parents first.

Will do. We're filling up fast! Four spots left!

its a shame that more people havent joined in. I have been researching material and I am checking out the flip flop selections in my local Walmart and Target. Looking for the right color to make poppers from.

I've wondered about that material, Jeff. I imaging you can get a LOT of poppers out of a pair of $2 flip flops. I look forward to seeing them.

gonna stick with my balsw poppers for this one...just gonna have to find the right epoxy , and not that 5 minute crap that ruined the last batch. Dart...working on your "flies" as we discussed in our PM. Think you're going to like "them".

I'm in!!!!! I will be tying something that's a size 12. so sorry it's so small but i don't have any bigger hooks than that. (i have 8's but they aren't long shank.)

I'm in, though not sure with what yet, probably some type of dremel foam body. Poppers are new for me just tied my first last week so be easy on me.