Fly Tying
riffleriversteelheadslayer

request for thoughts

I'm not the most religious person in the world by no means but I do believe in prayer and well wishes. Yesterday a friend of mine Shawn was killed in a car accident.He was new to fly fishing and a great kid all around. Please do me a favor and keep his family in your thoughts and prayers as he was only 19 and is survived by a brother and a sister that are taking it really hard. Thanks to you all in advance.

Our prayers are with his family and friends.

Always sad to hear of the loss of someone so young. I used to think that when I got older and wiser, I would know exactly what to say to someone who had suffered a loss like that, but came to realize there is really nothing you can say to ease the pain. The best thing you can do is to be there for them.

Take care.

Sad news on the loss of your friend. Thoughts are with you and his family.

I had the pleasure of meeting and fishing with Shawn last July when Paul brought him up to my cabin to fish together for the day. From just the short time I was able to spend fishing with him I could tell he was a really good kid, quiet, respectful and very friendly (something that you don't see in many 18/19yr olds now a days). Paul please pass along my condolences and prayers to Shawn's family for me if you would.

Steve

Paul , you and Shawn's family are in my prayers, sometimes it's easier to just think maybe God takes the good ones home early rather than leave them for our enjoyment...