Fly Tying
BassBugs

Baitfish Bonanza

The tail flattens up a bit but the joint between the hooks really gives it a nice wobble, really nice action one of my favorite flies pain in the butt to tie though.

Mr. Weiss

It is nice to have you posting here.

You won first place for the fly in the Open Section of the 2008 Mustad International Fly Tying competition.

2008 Mustad

category_09_thumbs.jpg

Late Congratulations!

Sorry to disapoint but I am no Mr. Weiss, in fact I was not aware of that competition at all. I was skimming through lateral lines website and saw picture of it. I tried to replicate it but as you can see its a pretty unique one, I got kinda close but nothing like the original, so I used the actual picture. I didn't mean to take anything away from Mr. Weiss I saw the fly here http://laterallineco.com/blog/who-tied-thi...r-fly/#comments and it had no creator.

Ryan

Mr. Weiss

It is nice to have you posting here.

You won first place for the fly in the Open Section of the 2008 Mustad International Fly Tying competition.

2008 Mustad

category_09_thumbs.jpg

Late Congratulations!

Sorry to disapoint but I am no Mr. Weiss, in fact I was not aware of that competition at all. I was skimming through lateral lines website and saw picture of it. I tried to replicate it but as you can see its a pretty unique one, I got kinda close but nothing like the original, so I used the actual picture. I didn't mean to take anything away from Mr. Weiss I saw the fly here http://laterallineco.com/blog/who-tied-thi...r-fly/#comments and it had no creator.

Ryan

I guess my question then would be why not post it and say look what I found or how cool is this. Without posting a note to the photo, one assumes that it is your work.