Fly Tying
Bryan Wright

FTD Christmas Box

Ummm...still waiting. The suspense is KILLIN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still waiting man that would suck :frusty: I hope it gets there soon. Did you pre order? I wonder if he sent the pre orders out first and the regular orders he might be waiting to send. :dunno:

Ummm...still waiting. The suspense is KILLIN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still waiting man that would suck :frusty: I hope it gets there soon. Did you pre order? I wonder if he sent the pre orders out first and the regular orders he might be waiting to send. :dunno:

JP,

I didn't pre order, it took about two weeks or so. Well worth the wait, this years box is spectacular...more stuff than I can use in a year and the quality is that of brands costing 6X as much.

This is my second box and I will be ordering some larger quantities of flash, congo hair and other materials I burn through on a regular basis after his Christmas rush.

I didn't pre order either did order the 1st day he had the buy buttons up though. Only took a week to get mine. Might be worth dropping a friendly e mail.

You better hope he has any left LOL I hope you get one you will not be dissapointed I swear it is the greates synthetic pack you can buy period.

how do you order? I sent him an email because I didn't see a buy button anywhere.

I think he sales them on ebay but if you sent an email I would imagine that will work. That is how I preordered.

got this email from the mad scientist today.

Mike,

I am out but I am making more up as I have been swamped. I can not guarantee Christmas delivery but I can try. I am making more up starting next Sunday and hopefully can ship later next week. Let me know ASAP as I am swamped! Thanks...I need mailing address and will email you when I ship the gift boxes with payment info.

Sincerely,

Mad Scientist

Fly Tyers Dungeon

www.flytyersdungeon.com

I appreciate your business!

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bugeyes: :headbang: :bugeyes: :headbang: :yahoo:

Guess what arrived??? AMAZING!!!!!! SO many goodies.

Now...off to the vise!!!

Thanks FTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!