Fly Tying
Guest rich mc

tequelly fly swap

Got mine they all look great I really like Yetavon's fly.

Thanks...Still waiting for mine to show....I bring the fly rod with me to the PO every day just in case they show

Darrin

I came back from a road trip and had a chance to look at the flies today. Every fly looked great and I look forward to fishing them.

Thanks Rich,

Tim

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Just wanted to mention to all the swappers in this swap that I am going to be hosting a new swap within the next week. It is going to be a "Project Healing Water Swap" and I'm hoping that all of you will consider signing up for the swap. All the details will be posted in the swap post once I place it on the swap board. All the flies will be going to create 12 fly boxes of flies for injured handicapped Vets. who are involved with Project Healing Waters. I will PM all the swappers whom I have been in previous swaps with and ask them to join in also. In this swap no one will be getting any flies back but the flies will all be donated to Project Healing Waters. I have already made arrangements with PHW to deliver the flies to the vets at one of their events and I already have a donor for all the fly boxes so please join in if you can when the swap is posted. Thanks!

flytyman1