Fly Tying
cruzfly89

allen fly co.

Thanks Justin for posting! My last 2 flies I added to the database is on your hooks and I am doing 5 more in the next week! Also most of my flies I tied for swaps are all on your hooks! One question if I can.. Will you be coming out with any 20 and 22's?

I purchased 100 to try them (2488), the quality seems fine and I will be ordering more soon B)

Thanks Justin for posting! My last 2 flies I added to the database is on your hooks and I am doing 5 more in the next week! Also most of my flies I tied for swaps are all on your hooks! One question if I can.. Will you be coming out with any 20 and 22's?

Hows it going? Send me some photos of the flies at [email protected]. I'd love to add them to my Blog. Yes, I am working on 20, 22, and 24's aswell as Barbless hooks.

Thanks

Justin

Thanks MR. Vegas!

That was my question. I am heading out to CO for a few days and depending on if I get the job or not I will be either ordering some next week or it will be after we get settled in to a new house which might put my tying on hold for a few months.

Sam

Hows it going? Send me some photos of the flies at [email protected]. I'd love to add them to my Blog. Yes, I am working on 20, 22, and 24's aswell as Barbless hooks.

Thanks

Justin

You already did :) I will send you some more as well. I am uploading a couple other patterns tomorrow

What is the site? I could search but I am lazy and besided flytyer will undoubtibly do the search for me. :hyst:

Ive said it before ...flytyer is the bomb when it comes to finding stuff...LOL! As far as allen fly tying...you will NOT be disappointed, and as Vegas said , the box you get with a $25 order is top notch! I absolutely love Justin's hooks and his service is impeccable!

Hi Brian, :D all the testing is done during the prototype stages over the last year. Now, they are starting to hit the market. Have some other new projects coming along that maybe you can help with later down the road.

Thanks

Let me know any time you need something I am always willing to help out.

Just purchased 2 reels from this company. They look pretty good quaility to me. Might be interested in trying some hooks for sure!

I recently purchased Justin's Alpha 5/6 reel and I'm very impressed with the quality. Still waiting on 1500 hooks and I'm sure the quality will be good. My impression is that Justin is very particular, which is appreciated.

- Charlie

Justin,

do you have any plans to come out with an Alex Jackson style spey hook? I'd love to find some at prices like yours!

I purchased $40 worth of Allen hooks a few days ago. I decided to take the plunge after browsing through reviews and threads on forums and seeing the good reviews and how involved the owner of Allen Fly Fishing was with those who had used or were curious about his hooks. I figure that anyone who would take the time to talk to real fisherman/tiers and was so readily available to answer questions personally really cares about what his customers think and so must make a great product. I will let you all know what I think of the hooks when I get them. Pretty excited about trying them out.

i saw an ad that said they would send some free samples like 5 hooks of your choice

so i filled it out and got 72 hooks

50 or more were damaged

all the 3xlong 2x strong streamer hooks were bent

alot of the eyes were malformed

so i called and e mailed NO RESPONSE at all

i did not do buisness with them

i saw an ad that said they would send some free samples like 5 hooks of your choice

so i filled it out and got 72 hooks

50 or more were damaged

all the 3xlong 2x strong streamer hooks were bent

alot of the eyes were malformed

so i called and e mailed NO RESPONSE at all

i did not do buisness with them

Few things.. 1st, not sure what the reply is about. The sample free pack would have been only one pack of 25pc. This is why I send out "free" hooks to let people try my hooks at no cost. For the most part people have been happy with them. If there is an issue they contact me via a personal PM or email. Dont want to go on about this. Just wanted to address the post.

On another note. We are in process of making our barbless hooks that will be released in a few months.

Thanks everyone,

Justin