Fly Tying
Mr. Vegas

Mystery Fly tying material box

Got box 2 today and will send this box out to JSzymczyk and will send box 1 out to FisheyeDon if he would like it.

Box 2 sent out today. Should arrive by Monday.

Got box 2 today and will send this box out to JSzymczyk and will send box 1 out to FisheyeDon if he would like it.

Box 2 was sent out early this week to JSzymczyk so he should be receiving it very soon!

Box 2 was sent out early this week to JSzymczyk so he should be receiving it very soon!

I received box 2 today and am trying to locate the next person in line.

What happened to box 3?

riffleriversteelheadslayer was the last holder of box 3 from what I can see through the postings.

Any reason as to why it has stopped it's rotation? I would like to see another box head my way if possible, I promise I won't ship it to Canada or anywhere else that requires leaving the continental US. :unsure: :lol:

box 2 on it's way to Kirk Dietrich. Don't have a list, but there are some interesting things in it including european red-deer hair pieces, some VHS tapes for someone who still has a VHS player, turkey feathers, pheasant feathers, etc. Lots of miscellaneous scrap stuff too. I added more of what I hope will rejuvenate the box for future swappers.

I'll pass on box 1, thanks anyhow.

The letter to the customs bureau went out and should be there by now, and the hearing date is October 5, so hopefully we will be able to get back the stuff that was confiscated soon and get it back into box 2. Will keep you updated on what happens to it.

Blane

The letter to the customs bureau went out and should be there by now, and the hearing date is October 5, so hopefully we will be able to get back the stuff that was confiscated soon and get it back into box 2. Will keep you updated on what happens to it.

Blane

Good Luck Blane!! Keep us posted and let us know if you need a cake with a file in it!!! :rolleyes:

The box from Joel, JSzymczyk, is on its way to Mybadhabit.

That box is getting stuffed. I would suggest that the next few recipients of that box take out about ten things. The postage is going to climb pretty good on it if it has to go any larger.

Just a thought,

Kirk

The box from Joel, JSzymczyk, is on its way to Mybadhabit.

That box is getting stuffed. I would suggest that the next few recipients of that box take out about ten things. The postage is going to climb pretty good on it if it has to go any larger.

Just a thought,

Kirk

I know we said we wanted to keep this to users that have been active over the last 6 months and this got me thinking these boxes have so much stuff in them why not pick one beginner tier to receive one of the boxes? We all know how exciting tying is and lack of materials is frustrating to a beginner so I thought why not send the boxes to someone who could gather items and not have to add to the box. I mean they still are paying the 15+ shipping fees and would give them a chance to get good materials they should be able to use for long to come. *just my .02 worth*

Jordon, that's a good idea, beginners are always in need of materials and it would be a good way to lighten the boxes a little and us to help them out. I went with the 7 - 10 day shipping for $8, which a beginner should be able to swing.

Kirk

I got box #1 yesterday, lots of good stuff in there, put some more in and it's off to Margretann tomorrow. Happy travels.

I love that idea, in a way, that may be the best way to share the wealth within the group, have them pick several bags and then send it on it's way a little smaller than before.

Blane