Fly Tying
Dezod

Parachute Pattern Swap

I'm in if you take continental tiers. We'd have to powwow because I can't buy American stamps over here in Europe. Extra flies for compensation of the costs you must make to send the flies back to me, or some material, or paypal?

I'd like to ty CdC parachutes.

Sjo

Sjo welcome. looking forward to the CDC parachute. I am happy to take a few extra flies as compensation for return postage. Thanks for joining again.

Hope everything is fianally settled down with your daughters work situation. I know how consuming that can be.

C

Thank you both. Cant wait to see what everyone ties. ^_^ . They should be in the mail tomorrow. I will let you know when they are in the hands of the postman. :coffee:

How about I tye this guys pattern up???

MadMan.jpg

Thank you both. Cant wait to see what everyone ties. ^_^ . They should be in the mail tomorrow. I will let you know when they are in the hands of the postman. :coffee:

MadMan.jpg

looks cool, kinda hard to see though with all the colors around it...

MadMan.jpg

looks cool, kinda hard to see though with all the colors around it...

I dont think you would want to see it without those colors around it. :hyst: It is an effective pattern though. I gotta give Mad Man Steve some credit.

avril- a fellow coloradan, glad to have you aboard

NJ I really do think that a parachute post is like bacon... it makes everything better. I've been trying to find out if I could fish a para-bugger. :) :) If you want in you are welcome, but I couldn't tell if you wanted into the swap or not.

We are getting closer to full

:yahoo: :yahoo:

avril- a fellow coloradan, glad to have you aboard

NJ I really do think that a parachute post is like bacon... it makes everything better. I've been trying to find out if I could fish a para-bugger. :) :) If you want in you are welcome, but I couldn't tell if you wanted into the swap or not.

We are getting closer to full

:yahoo: :yahoo:

I was thinking about it... But I'll let some other member have my spot for now..

NJ... You say the word

Riff. Always a pleasure to swap flies. I was holding out to see if anyone was going to do the parahopper, glad I get to see someone elses version. Just as an FYI, I have moved since the last time we swapped, so make sure to ask for an addy.

I'm still waiting to see what I am going to tie

Really NJ. Utah and I can't be the only Garbag..Err, Garde..Umm, Tri- Staters in the swap :P