Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flytire

and you thought feathers ....

I am not sure who looks Sillier, the DOG or the IDIOT at the other end of the leash. :dunno:

The idiot at the other end of the leash... the dog didn't pay for it the idiot did. I must say I thought they looked stupid in womens hair now I think they look stupid everywhere.

Steve

What?! I am new to fly tying, but since I've started shopping for supplies, in Reno, NV, I see girls almost every time buying up all the good hackle feathers. Missing the Reno Fly Shop.

This crap pisses me off. I have been searching the internet for dyed grizzly saddle hackle without success because of this crap! What a waste.

oh my *shakes head*

Wow...I thought it was bad when people started wearing hackle. First of all who would pay for this for their dogs and then also shouldn't this be animal abuse, the PETA people don't allow a lot of things they should stop this. :)

I may just be a dumb redneck from Ky, but it seems to me if you want a pet with feathers, you should BUY A BIRD! I guess pretty soon we'll be buying materials from a salon or pet grooming store! :wallbash:

And I thought watching my dog chasing her tail was funny. Can you picture a good dog trying to retrieve its own head? Now that's funny.

Deeky