Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Aerie

I'm Stupid, so what IS this?

Knife holder.

Good call.

I was thinking it is not really a tool of any kind, but some sort of display stand from an orvis shop.

Really?(i dont know if your being sarcastic, hard to tell on internet) I think something for a display would make more sense. Even for a rod or knife or other reasons.

My guess is that it is not all there. There are missing pieces it would seem to me. Yah the knife ! I didn't have a clue.

Well, as an owner of a bunch of nice knives, (And a chef by trade), I have NO idea why one would need such a thing, but that pic IS IT! Funnier than hell in any event!

Urb

Well, as an owner of a bunch of nice knives, (And a chef by trade), I have NO idea why one would need such a thing, but that pic IS IT! Funnier than hell in any event!

Urb

Well have you ever ran retail? Because a display thing would be more of a retail thing. Maybe a promotional knife that they would have for sell, so they would have that showing off the knife. They would probably keep the knife dull so people could fondle it. That's my guess.

Are there slots in the back for hanging it? The logo would sort of give away the orientation.

Blue, not a peep!

Evan, excellent point, and no, I ain't!

Deek, no slots, just screw holes in the base for the two attached pieces.

Urb