Fly Tying
Flies & Photos

Speckled Trout Fly SWAP

Enroute Wednesday....sure hope Canada Post and USPS dont frig around again... <_<

Howdy dudes, to date I've received flies from Chefben4 and lykos33. They look awesome. I love the extras too! That's always a nice touch. I'll post pics when I get the bunch together.

Dave

Howdy dudes, to date I've received flies from Chefben4 and lykos33. They look awesome. I love the extras too! That's always a nice touch. I'll post pics when I get the bunch together.

Dave

Glad to hear they arrived!

still new to this forum and still learning my way around. where do i get the address/shipping instructions, etc.

thanx

Holy smokes! Finished half the batch tonight. Just not getting in the groove and now my back is killing me. :angry: I'll wrap them up tomorrow.

Sorry guys, went back to the drawing board on the shrimp. Just wasn't satisfied with it but the new and improved version is turning out like I want. This one is going to rip your shoulder off, going to need a heavier stick with this kid. Will make it to Texas on time but sorry they won't be early.

post-30681-0-30337600-1331442446_thumb.jpg

This is what I came up with...hope you like them and I hope you stick a fattie on it!

Oh now them are just bad a$$ flies nightheron...lookin' forward to seeing those up close and personal like....LOL!