Fly Tying
Dble Haul

Flytying Forum Holiday card

Let's get some momentum here...

Happy holidays from central CT. My wife and I hope that you all have a safe and enjoyable time, and find nothing but health and happiness in 2005.

Mark and Anne Dysinger

Portland, CT

Please chime in from your own location... biggrin.gif

Here's wishing all of you who celebrate Christmas as joyful a holiday as Chanukah was for me! May the season bring you joy, family, and health!

post-3-1103646592.jpg

Happy holidays to you and all,make sure you are here to celebrate 2005 as well as many more to come. Good tying and good fishing and good luck to everyone in the contest. May the best tyer win

Happy Holidays to everyone who's part of this wonderful group from Eastern Ontario! May the new year bring you much success on the water and many new creative invetions at the bench!

Nick

Here is wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Colorado Springs Colorado. cheers.gif And I hope you all have been half as good as I have. laugh.gif

Jim

For today, I wish all a happy Solstice, for the weekend a Merry Christmas, and for next year, a joyous and prosperous 2005.

Merry Xmas from sunny (mid 70's) Burbank, California.

Graham

Happy Holidays to all from sunny and kinda warm central Florida. Have a safe New Years too, don't drink and drive.

Merry Crhistmas from The US Military Academy, West Point, New York. My family and I wish for you a healthy, happy, and safe year in 2005.

Happy Holidays and a healthy new year, may everyone have a enjoyable Christmas with their familys and dont forget to say a prayer for those people that cant be with their familys this hoiday season.

I look forward to starting the new year off right with some friends from here fishing in Erie in 2 weeks. merry Christmas to all from SE Michigan

Steve Clark

Have a safe and Happy Holiday, from another person on the frozen tundra in se michigan.

Tim Austin and family

Clinton Twp Mi

Everyone have a safe and happy holiday season from beautilful Akron Ohio!!!!

Here's to meeting new friends, those I met this year and those in the future! cheers.gif

Merry Christmas!

Lance and Angi Kekel