Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
riffleriversteelheadslayer

post surgery weightloss

Totally impressed by your losses! You and Steve are gonna be the poster kids for us "big boys" who need to lose..

Murray

At the rate your going, that 3 will become a 2 by Thanksgiving. You're loosing about a turkey (and a big one,)a month. You will be an Elf by Christmas.

At the rate your going, that 3 will become a 2 by Thanksgiving. You're loosing about a turkey (and a big one,)a month. You will be an Elf by Christmas.

I didn't realise you're under 5ft. Any left over green suede and white tinsel you'll have to use on your flies.

Yeah the elf idea is kind of out of the picture as I am 6'1" tall and christmas green is not my color I weighed in today at 315 lbs I guess now that I am back on solid food my weightloss is supose to taper off a bit till my body gets use to the food so under 300 might not be till Christmas

Remember that weight loss often plateaus for a while. But on the current track you will be under 300 before Christmas ... that's great !!!

It's a fight ... and you are battling heroically ... Congrats !!