Fly Tying
Chris Patterson

Tying with uncle Ken!

Yeah, we're thinking about putting out some more of those. The response has been pretty positive (at least we haven't offended too many people yet...) So you guys up for another one or more of these little gems from Uncle Ken?

"Guaranteed!....to catch a trout"

I would love to see more because I live for a good laugh. The only thing that I ask is that you warn us as to what we are about to watch. I want to be sure that I'm not eating or drinking anything while viewing because I don't really want to choke or strangle myself because I am laughing so hard.

Take Care, and thanks for the great laughs, Tony

Yeah, we're thinking about putting out some more of those. The response has been pretty positive (at least we haven't offended too many people yet...) So you guys up for another one or more of these little gems from Uncle Ken?

"Guaranteed!....to catch a trout"

Definitely! I can't wait to see what else is up his sleeve.

Love that they were busting on fly tying by fly tying. Love their site overall as well.

Another beauty. I'm glad he mentioned the hairdryer brand, that explains where I've been going wrong, using a cheap Asian brand 'iblow longtime'

I love it! Im glad you decided to make some more videos. A good laugh is good for you! For people that dont think its funny, just dont watch!