Fly Tying

Gee ... I've not spent much money on fly tying material, BUT ... I've GOT to go by a fifty meter length of bead chain now !!!

Not much goin' on out there huh? You REALLY need to get out there and go fishin'.

Ah...a professional fly fishing forum right jab. Sorry I'll have to slip this one. I fished this morning...caught a few fish and came home and thought of something funny and decided to post it. Sorry it offended your sense of humor.

Maybe you need a trip.

I watched this video earlier and thought about how fly tyers would get a kick out of seeing all those bead chains eyes, but the experiment does nicely display a lesson in physics.

You have to mix things up once in awhile. So I cleaned my tying desk. Lol. I found stuff I have been looking for since the fall. Man do I own a lot of scissors. I still would not get rid of any but I counted 22 first class scissors. I hope I am not becoming a hoarder.

I hope I am not becoming a hoarder.

you could be the next one on "hoarding: buried alive" tv show

Wow, who knew the bead chain could hold such a tight loop while casting? It'd make a hell of an extra fast sinking leader...

Not much goin' on out there huh? You REALLY need to get out there and go fishin'.
Ah...a professional fly fishing forum right jab. Sorry I'll have to slip this one. I fished this morning...caught a few fish and came home and thought of something funny and decided to post it. Sorry it offended your sense of humor.
Maybe you need a trip.

Offended, hell - I thought it was hilarious. You're the one who said he was bored.

Maybe you need a trip.

Offended, hell - I thought it was hilarious. You're the one who said he was bored.

Peace Piscator Pete...."neutral corners if you will"!
Never said I was bored. I am not. I'm retired and gainfully occupied with the remainder of my days figuring out ditz an datz. If I brought you to chuckle with my post , that's a peedazzlement.
Have a good safe 4th of July.

Hey, dontheo ... try that bead chain trick with all of those scissors !!!

Tie them together to make a scissors chain, the throw the first one out of the jar and see what happens !!!

Be sure to get it on video !!!

Hey, dontheo ... try that bead chain trick with all of those scissors !!!

Tie them together to make a scissors chain, the throw the first one out of the jar and see what happens !!!

Be sure to get it on video !!!

Mike

Are you asking the guy to hurt himself ? Oh no..........

I wouldn't want to damage my scissors or I might try it.

Just looking at my desk, right now, I can also see five jars of Sally Hansons, a dyna king cement container that contains something, and a fresh quart of lacquer I picked up at home depot for some reason. I can see a tube of rtv silicon for some purpose I must have had in mind at one time, and behind that one of those multi packs of super glue. The sad part is I rarely use head cement.

The Don

Maybe you need a trip.

I absolutely DO need a trip. Who will be the first volunteer to pay for it?

Never said I was bored. I am not. I'm retired and gainfully occupied with the remainder of my days figuring out ditz an datz. If I brought you to chuckle with my post , that's a peedazzlement.

If you get me figured out please don't pass the info to my wife. It was be my ruination.