Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Casting for Recovery Fly Boxes

Thanks to everyone who signed up. Looking forward to seeing all your contributions.

I'm in. Just to make sure I understand, tie 12 flies made up from an assortment of those 5 types?

You got it. These are the fly patterns and sizes suggested by CFR.

Bob, get ahold of Kate at JStockard, she has sent me boxes for the past 3 yrs, they are always happy to provide the boxes for CFR.

Blane

My computer has been in the shop since last Saturday. I am posting from my daughter's home. Looking forward to seeing your flies. Kate, from J.Stockard has notified me that they are again (4th time) donating fly boxes. Support them if you can.

Yes, you can send items or money to the national office for use where ever, or you can find the local or state director from the CFR main page:http://castingforrecovery.org/wordpress/home/. I send these to the main office, but I also just sent a box with two dozen flies to my regional director.

A couple of people have asked about toe tags. You do not need to put toe tags on you flies. When I transfer them to the fly boxes from J.Stockard I will put your username inside the lid.

post-20459-0-90122700-1376686943_thumb.jpg