Fly Tying

Flies arrived....a couple o' days ago, nice set that WILL get some use! Thanks for hosting Horseshoes and for the lil extra...perfect hooks for all the small fish I seem to run into...who am I kidding, the ONLY fish I encounter!

Murray

Flies arrived today. There is a nice variety and thanks to everyone and a big thanks to Horseshoes for hosting.

Take Care,

Tony

Got my flies in the mail today, thanks for hosting horseshoes. Tony, got a couple of yours or at lease a couple that had ne on the toetag, nice looking flies.

Blane

Thanks for the compliment Blane. There was no tags on any of the ones that I received but it was a nice mixture of flies. Thanks again everyone.

Take Care,

Tony

This is a really cool swap, I had absolutely no idea what I was going to get back before they arrived, and I got a great bunch of flies in return. It had to take some time to sort them all out and get them reassigned. Thanks again horseshoes.

Blane

Woohoo! Flies arrived and what a great set. Love 'em. Thanks Horseshoes for hosting. Once again, a great swap and swapmeister :-)

Mine came in today. Quite a variety and thanx to anyone who participated and especially you for the work in hosting Sharon. They will be sort and placed in boxes soon. There was one orange popper in there that I thought sure was done with a foam earplug but then I decided the foam was too firm. When I worked up on the Lake Superior north shore and chased a lot of steehead we would take the orange earplugs, trim them into an egg, soak them good in squished spawn, then use them behind a yarn fly for steelhead and salmon in the tributaries.

So far so good. It is beginning to look like the bakers' dozen just might be mine. You are all welcome! Sorting them did take a bit of focus. Not perfectly done but I tried.

If you got more then you sent then you did well and if you got less, well sorry about that. It was the first time with variables and it took awhile to change my system.

There was a great collection of flies this year.

Cheers!

Mine are apparently stuck in a snowbank somewhere east of here!

If they are not in by mid week give me a yell. It will be a first.