Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Paul Schell

Tube flies for saltwater inshore fishing

Dave I never thought I'd say it but I think I'd rather kiss that monkeys ass then those big lips on that cross dressed looking beauty...

Believe me, simian ass-kissing is mild compared to some of the stuff that goes on around here. This is the first place I've ever found where I could be described as "normal." Scary thought, isn't it?

Ah Dave, so that's why you have really been out of action all this time. All that talk of "back" surgery was just a cover for the real operation. I'm glad to see the surgery went well and you can finally feel comfortable in your own skin. I see that those doctors at the clinic in Tijuana are still honing their skills though

Man.....this thread went down hill fast. It must be a full moon and all the pervs have awaken.

I think the operation turned out well…Not many folks can say they have binobo ass fat as lip enhancement.

Binobo: Is distinguished by relatively long legs, pink lips, dark face and tail-tuft through adulthood, and parted long hair on its head. The bonobo is found in a 500,000 km2 (190,000 sq mi) area of the Congo Basin in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central Africa. The species is omnivorous and inhabits primary and secondary forests, including seasonally inundated swamp forests.

The bonobo is popularly known for its high levels of sexual behavior. Sex functions in conflict appeasement, affection, social status, excitement, and stress reduction. It occurs in virtually all partner combinations and in a variety of positions. This is a factor in the lower levels of aggression seen in the bonobo when compared to the common chimpanzee and other apes. Bonobos are perceived to be matriarchal and a male's rank in the social hierarchy is often determined by his mother's rank.

post-27925-0-17867600-1397578034_thumb.jpg

And why I hate family reunions ... at least in public places. Ya gotta keep that Sh*$ in the family !!!

Keepin' it in the family where the problem starts, you need to be opening the gene pool.

Heck, where I come from, "Uncle Daddy" is a common form of address. A field mouse would break his neck diving into that pool. Good place to be a crook though. Since all the DNA matches and there are no dental records to speak of, you can get away with all manner of crime as long as you wear gloves and kill all the witnesses.

They are a sister and brother that were arrested for doing biblical things in a lift at a railway station. The Judge thought the fact they had left the limits of the village went to their heads and resulted in their behaviour. Though you have to admit that by the looks of them, they aren't the first of their tree to be into family relations