Fly Tying
mybadhabit

April 2014 Swap Club

Mine should be there in a couple of days. I mailed them yesterday. Sorry about being late. I'm looking at patterns, now, for Mayflies.

Take care

BB

Blane, I show mine should be there today.

Hope all is well with you and the rest of the swappers.

I have all but shoebop and Riff's flies as of Saturday. Sorry for being so late posting this, but it's been a busy week and weekend.

Hey Blane,

When you post the May thread, put me down for an RS 2, as long as no one else already has it.

Thanks

BB

My May flies have been tied and ready to send for a while but I was waiting for the May topic to be started

I'm still waiting on shoebop's flies, hopefully they will arrive before the weekend and I can get the flies out on Monday. By the way I will be out of town for a while so if you don't hear from me for a while, you'll know what's going on and I haven't bailed on you. Got the wife to house sit while I'm gone to cooler weather.

All flies are now in and hopefully I will get them sorted and on their way tomorrow, if I don't end up working too late.

My appologies again to everyone for being so late. My mother has been failing for the last couple of months and she finally died on Mother's Day. She went peacefully and had no pain so we are glad for that. I shouldn't be late again in the future with any luck.