Fly Tying
siestafred

"Mystery Fly" Swap Box Idea....

Art

Hopefully the wait won't be too long. I was pleasantly surprised with the assortment of flies, and needless to say I did latch onto a few flies of yours, nice job!!

I know the wait will be worth it.

Have a good one, from sunny Calif.

Pat Carroll

Pat/Jeff...

Depending on when you get the box Pat, I really think it should come to me and I'll take it with me to Canada. That'll avoid any more major delays.

If you get it soon, you could send it to one more guy on the list and then on to me. Jeff will have to make that call as Swapmeister.

Cheers....Fred

PS ART.........NO DROOLING INTO THE BOX ALLOWED !!

yahoo.gif

Fellas, Looks like another adventure with the Canadian postal system. I am somewhat resistant to waiting until May 1st to hand carry this thing to Canada. Under the original plan of action, this thing would have nearly gone around once. I think it should go return to sender, Pat, to avoid the charge. This hand carry stuff can only lead to the Canadian system handling the box again and doing who knows what. Pat, just send it on to the next guy on the list and we''ll figure out this customs thing and see how Art can participate. -Jeff

Hi All

I haven't received the 'Mystery Box' yet, as soon as it arrives, I'll send it on its merry way to 'trout traveler', as my list shows. Hopefully that will be very soon.

Have a good one,

Pat Carroll

Hi All

The mystery of when the 'mystery box' would return to Calif,. is finally over. They arrived this afternoon.

The 'mystery box' will be sent to (trout traveler) on Monday.

Have a good one,

Pat Carroll

After being gone on my fishing trip,finally recieved all the mail and the box was with it.Now next thing is new computer switch over i lost list of who it goes to next.I would be greatful if someone could get this info to me so i can send it back out asap.everything is ready to go.Just need next on list to go to.

tt

Well gang i am still waiting on responce of were to send the box of flies next......I emailed Jeff and posted here..If anyone can help i can mail it out.Poted ready to go.I sure don't want ot hold this up any longer...Someone else is expecting to recieve it but not sure were to send it......Switching computers lost the list...

tt

Bump...................

Well gang i am still waiting on responce of were to send the box of flies next......I emailed Jeff and posted here..If anyone can help i can mail it out.Poted ready to go.I sure don't want ot hold this up any longer...Someone else is expecting to recieve it but not sure were to send it......Switching computers lost the list...

tt

If this keeps up i will have to start using them to fish with...Man i wouldn't have to tie for a while........... biggrin.gif Some one has to have some info.were it goes next.

Thanks to a member i think we have it figure out...Will have the box in the mail in morn...

tt

Hello all i would like to get in on the fly swap. Sounds like a good thing is going on here and i have a few unique patterns that have had pretty good results.

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you all know I will be out of town this whole next week. So if the box is supposed to come to me soon. It might be best just to bypass me this time around.

Take care everyone

Jim

Any word on where the box is? It is supposed to be going to Smokeymountainstonefly. When you are ready to send it out let me know, I have the full roster. It seems like the swapmeister is MIA. Flydog

Smokey it was mailed out to ya last week.........You should have recieved it by now......I will check with post office tomorrow.........

tt