Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
FlySlinger

FlySlinger's Ftrst fly in a long time a Quil Gordon

Hi FlySlinger,

As others here have written, it's very well done ! I hope your recovery is going along really well too.

Regards,

Mark

It is really nice to hear that a person in this group really is sincere about how my health is.......mvendon....

FlySlinger

Beautiful.

Thank You RCFetter it takes a very special type of person That appreciates a Catskill Tied Dry Fly that's why not to many tiers tye them They are tough to tye them right and there aren't to many people that appreciate them...

.So thank you again

FlySlinger

Looks great!

Im courious on the color. The photos look yellow, is this from lighting? Probably so, the jays of your vise (chrome?) even have a yellow tint.

Looks great!

Im courious on the color. The photos look yellow, is this from lighting? Probably so, the jays of your vise (chrome?) even have a yellow tint.

Hi Jaywirth Actually I Think my Bulb Is Starting to go I think These Neon Bulb Get A Yellowish Tint to them I think Id Better Change Them......

FlySlinger

Do you mean add the fly to the pattern database? Click the fly pattern database link, below GCO advert, then in new page click upload and fill in the pattern info.