Fly Tying
jburge

Inspire a Tier Nymph Swap

OK, this has to be a record day!

First, I have an awesome BBQ lunch with fishingbob and pick up his flies. Not to mention all the extra goodies for Aedan, our young tier. Bob, he's going to be in hog heaven! Then, I get home to find not 1, not 2, but 3 packages of flies at the mailbox. Horseshoes, yours have landed. DavidHE, yours too have made a safe arrival, and rockworm they're here safe and sound. I haven't even had time to open the packages yet, but wanted to let y'all know. Thank you!

Glad mine made it. Thanks

Awesome colors! Love the flies, and thanks for the extras.

Its always a relief to know my swap flies have landed. Thanks!

Wow, these are great! Thanks for the recipes, and the extras! I know I'm going to quote you one day... "I hope these are favourably received by our piscine friends." LOL

BBQ eh? Glad they arrived and hopefully not tramped on. Lol

Ha! Yeah, BBQ this time instead of sushi. However, we had some awesome smoked trout and artichoke dip with crostini. Yum.

These flies say "eat me" all over 'em. Thank you! And thanks for the Aedan extras. You rock!

nanumcreek, your flies have arrived. Incredible! Had I not seen them with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed you could find beads that small :-) Thank you! Really appreciate your generosity.

eugward, your BH pheasant tails are here. Nice ties! I can't wait to fish one myself. Thanks!

atxdiscgolfer, your Mercury Baetis have landed. Fabulous flies, and thanks a lot for the extras!