Fly Tying
mybadhabit

May 2014 Swap Club

Well, my June flies are in the mail. Well, they aren't really MY flies, but they are the ones I'm sending in. Our good friend and outstanding tier, Netabrookie, consented to do a set of size #18s for me and they are sweeeeet! So I have sent in a set of #18 dry flies and the toe tag indicates that I sent them in, but Netabrookie tied them. (Thanks, again, Netabrookie!)

Take care

BB

I'm sorry guys for not keeping you up to date on what's been going on. I had family issues that I had to deal with out of state and didn't have access to a computer, and when I got to a computer for some reason I wasn't able to sign in as myself and couldn't update anyone on what was going on.

May's flies will be going out on Monday and June's will be going out as soon as all of them are here, we still have one set out there I believe. We have a great bunch of flies for both months and I'm sorry they are so late getting to you but I had to take care of stuff for my family.

Everything is ok for now and Riff is taking over as of July so all flies will be going to Michigan from now on.

It has been great hosting this half of the swap even though there were some setbacks.

Blane

Blane, can you give us a list of the June flies that are in, or tell us whose flies are still out? I sent mine in, and you should have them by now.

BB

May's flies will be going out in tomorrows mail except Paul, you forgot postage so I will send them with June's flies.

Got mine in today, also, Got to agree with joeseph russell, and awesome set of fllies.